Adminin Branch

How to reach Hikkaduwa Divisional Secretariat?

  • Divisional Secretariat office is located 300m from the Hikkaduwa Town along the Baddegama Road.

Inquiries about Grama Niladhari Domain Numbers

  • There are 97 Grama Niladhari Divisions in this division

Should the owner come in when registering business names??

  • It is compulsory that the owner of the business is present and the national identity card should be brought for this purpose.

What documents should be brought in dealing with the deceased's bank money and mortgaged items??

  • Death Certificate of the deceased
  • Relevant documents of the applicant (Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate)
  • Affidavits that if there are other members, there is no objection to the applicant giving money or goods to the applicant
  • National Identity Card

What are the documents to be taken when transferring electricity bills??

  • Deeds confirming the ownership of the premises
  • Letter confirming the ownership submitted by the Housing Development Authority or the Urban Council
  • National Identity Card

Social Service Branch

How to get the Nutrition Allowance of Rs. 20,000 / =?

  • You can obtain an application form from the Early Childhood Development Officer or the Implementing Officer of this program at the Divisional Secretariat of your participating maternity clinic, not less than three months after you become pregnant.

Who can get educational assistance??

  • School children can receive scholarships if their father has died or is incapacitated.

How to register an NGO?

  • NGOs are registered after issuing the documents within one year of commencement.

Can Samurdhi benefit be renewed??

  • No new beneficiaries are currently selected and appeals will be accepted for future consideration.

What are the eligibility requirements for Elderly Assistance??

  • Above 70 years of age on application date
  • The family income is Rs.

The husband or wife can apply for this.

Registrar Branch

How to get Birth or Marriage or Death Certificates?

  • If you know the number and date of birth or marriage or death certificate,
  • If you do not know the number and date of birth or marriage or death certificate you can get the certificate by paying Rs 200 / - to the Divisional Secretariat.
  • In the case of births, marriages or deaths in the Galle district, the relevant certificates can be obtained from the Hikkaduwa Divisional Secretariat.

How to register births?

  • Registration of a Birth should be made at least three months before the birth is registered by a Registrar of births in the relevant area.
  • Please register with the Additional District Registrar for registration of birth after three months and obtain relevant information.

How to revise the birth certificate?

  • Please refer to the Additional District Registrar for relevant documents.

Pension Branch

How to make Widows 'and Orphans' Pension after the death of the Civil Pensioner?

  • First stop the pension by getting the death certificate of the pensioner.
  • If you have more money, send letters to the bank to get it.
  • Then inform the concerned person to bring the following documents.
    • Original death certificate of pensioner
    • Original Birth Certificate of the widow
    • Original of the marriage certificate
    • A photocopy of the widow's bank book
    • A photocopy of the ID of the widow
    • A copy of the Widows '& Orphans' Card or Widows '& Orphans' Card
    • A passport size color photograph certified by the Grama Niladhari
    • All the photocopies of the above documents should be certified by the Grama Niladhari.
  • Once they have provided the relevant information, take the file and take necessary action to prepare the widows '& orphans' pension.

Why pensioners have stopped their pensions?

  • Stop the pension due to not providing the life certificate for the relevant year.
  • Issuing the life certificate after the pensioner arrives.
  • Updating the pension after handing back the life certificate.

Why don't the pensioners pay the widow after her death??

  • Explaining that there is no legal provision for the payment of the widows' orphans' pension after the death of the widow orphans pension after the death of the widow and orphans' pension.

News & Events

Division Day - 2020  July 10

Division Day - 2020 July 10

  ප්‍රාදේශීය ලේකම් කාර්යාලයීය කොට්ඨාශ දින රැස්වීම...

දහම් පාසල් සිසු නිපුණතා තරග ඇගයීම හා තෑගි සහ සහතික පත් බෙදාදීම

දහම් පාසල් සිසු නිපුණතා තරග ඇගයීම හා තෑගි සහ සහතික පත් බෙදාදීම

  හික්කඩුව උතුර ශාසනාරක්ෂක බල මණ්ඩල දහම්...

Scroll To Top